Global Health Foundation is working concurrently on the following projects:
- An Integrated Approach to Primary Care in the Kingdom
- Interactive illustrations in communication of key health concepts and interventions
- Creating Web-based tools for digital health information systems
- Chronic disease and feedback systems and assessment of health disparities
It is our goal to include work form these and future projects in a "Tool Kit" that can be used as a complete resource for emerging and struggling health care systems.
Other initiatives in the planning stages:
- Effect of religiosity/spirituality on health risk behaviors of adolescents and teenagers.