Goals & Objectives
- To carry out initiatives and research focused on improving the basic health needs of populations around the world, targeting areas where health access is low and disease rates and resulting morbidity and mortality are high. Specifically, projects must be aimed at improving access to health services, assessing and removing barriers to access of health services and developing culturally appropriate health delivery tools and educational programs;
- To study communities and populations in which access to health services has been successfully improved. To therein determine which techniques, principles and processes may be generalized, utilized or integrated into programs in other at-risk or under served communities;
- To publish and distribute books, pamphlets, periodicals, papers and articles supportive of activities and purposes of GHRF;
- To conduct surveys, studies, hold conferences, symposiums, seminars, and forums on issues above;
- To arrange for the presentation of lectures and papers on matters and problems of interest;
- To foster, promote, encourage, study, research, facilitate discussion, collect and disseminate information of service or interest to the members of GHRF or the public at large.